Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Sunday, February 3, 2008

More, and yet More New Poems!! :P

YAYERS!!! more poems, you are prob. like oh great
________________________________________

Written: 12-16-07 to 1-9-08

Raven

Through the air it glides
As it swoops to find food, or maybe some unseen treasure,
It has a keen mind
And its blackness is seen.

So many tricks,
Does it play
As it swoops and glides my way,
It fends for itself
And is also not much bigger than an elf.

Wings unfold
And Tales of old,
Eyes of black
And also a sack
Maybe of corn or some seed
Will it take to feed,
To feed upon and hid away
A blackness glides over a bay,
And there it flies the
Clever, black, Raven.
________________________________________________________
Written: not sure but very recently

A Melody

A melody plays on the strings of your heart,
A song wafts through the air,
And it tugs on your loneliness, putting on airs in a spoiled way
Pulling you over to the window to view the
Sight below you.

The song continues to bewitch you-
With its beauty....
And all of the sudden it begins to fade,
Not realizing that your strength to withstand
It's pull was gone.
Your arms pull you through the open window
And you jump,
But the air catches you like a soft mattress,
And you soar upwards-
Following the bewitching melody on its journey
Through the clouds,
You feel as if you could follow it any
Where, any day for the rest of your life.
That nothing can harm you, as long as you
Are pursuing it.

This melody is
LOVE!!

Some must feel invincible,
Some must feel weak,
But in either-
There is
LOVE!!
________________________________________________________
Finished writing it today

Untitled

The sky it stares me blank in the face,
As I look toward its place,
No, I do not dare to jump off the cliff,
Nor, do I dare to decipher this glyph,
It challenges me to take to the skies
And to dream of floating, seeing the world beneath the view of my eyes!
With the green and blue and white swirls below
The beauty is so great, but it all seems so low,
Underneath me it is, as I view it from space
With the stars and galaxy about me, I feel filled with wonder and awe as I view what was made by the great ace,
The great and majestic God, He who set this galaxy in place,
He who enabled me to write, and all others gifts to be, it feels as if I am staring at an image of His face.
Only an image, because though this view is great and beautiful He is greater and more majestic, which brings me back to the sky.
Its blueness is in radiance, and makes me wish that I could fly,
But, alas as far as I can get is to dream about it,
-And after a bit,
There is thunder and lighting in a dark sky with the moon and stars
Out and behind it, and the streaks spread out like branches and bars,
And heard there is a loud 'crack'
I know, too, that if I was truly up there I would feel a great 'SMACK'
And then I would be falling down from the sky like a dead and lifeless bird shot down from a happy and gleeful flight,
Only to bit
Back at the hunter and start anew as if guns had never existed and so I had never been hurt
Now, though I am flying lower and I can see the rich, brown dirt
I reach down and pick up a handful, my hands clench, and I can feel it balling up,
This is the greatest soil, and like a cup
Full of water quenches the thirst, so this soil is a quencher for the earth,
A new birth
Has happened, a new star is out, and the moon is so much bigger than it used to be, that is only because as I have said this I have floated
Slowly upward and forward, and have come much closer to it than I was before, I am boating
Through a sky, unchanging in its way, except instead of me being the one in the tube I am the one driving, in control, showing what I know, like a guide
Giving a tour, and showing the guests about, and then suddenly pushing them down a slide
For they fall a great distance, but get back up again only to rejoin me at the top
The slide is a resemblance to when you let go of all your air in a pool or if you grab on to a heavy rock 'PLOP'
Down you go as the rock pulls you down,
Down to the deep town,
You discover as you sit at the bottom a town of mini people so rare and so unseen that you are shocked,
Shocked to see the beauty, that never-endingly does not fade, and your air supply
So you have to leave your discovery, and go back to it later some day, for you need
To breathe and your mind will bleed
With curiousity, at what else might lie below you, what other worlds you might might discover,
There are so many possibilities that lie within the cover
Of your hidden knowledge, of those other worlds, so many things
Around you crowd, that you must take flight on those wings
Which you have sprouted from the dreams to fly
When you stare at the sky.
It does still challenge me,
With an unchanging plea.
To take to its blueness
And to fly away on wings of trueness.
The sky it stares me blank in the face...
______________________________________________________________________________________
that poem has two lines that rhyme and then the next two rhyme. I do not know what to call it. do you have any suggestions? And it is rather random...
______________________________________________________________________________________

12 comments:

Imagination said...

what do you think?
which one do you like best?
But only if you would like to.

Ladywillowgrey Ancalimon said...

I love "A Melody". That one is my favorite! There all sooooooo good!!!!! :)

Auberne' Ancalimon

Imagination said...

thanks

Imagination said...

I still have a question

How did you put the picture?
the one next to your name...
Just wondering...
I asked some one else that question, but they never gave an answer.
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!

Ladywillowgrey Ancalimon said...

Go into Edit Profile on you Blogger account. In there you can ad a picture from the ones you have saved on the computer. Hope that helps!

Auberne' Ancalimon

Imagination said...

thanks Auberne'.
I know how to do it. YAYERS!!!
much better thanks!!!! A Million

Imagination said...

I have to write a short story for school, English, and maybe when I'm done I'll put it on here. If its good that is. :P

Imagination said...

Blue eyes, with the fire of turquoise and tropical ocean,.............

That is the beginning of my story :)

Ladywillowgrey Ancalimon said...

Your very welcome!!! And your story sounds good!!!!! :)

Auberne' Ancalimon

Imagination said...

thanks.

Ladywillowgrey Ancalimon said...

:D

Dark Ravyn said...

I LOVE THE RAVEN ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEE, I WONDER WHY =P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALSO LOVE THE MELODY ONE, BUT THE RAVEN ONE OWNS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I HAFTA PUT A PIC 4 MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!