Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Imagination

Imagination is the key to your thoughts
It lets you travel to worlds unknown
That are right inside your head.
No ones knows them but your imagination
Is the key to discover them,
Through the world of the faeries
And into the world of the knights.
Who will know them if you keep them locked away?
You must write them down and share them,
for if you don't how will you know if they are
Liked,
Or how will you know if they are the exciting, thrilling adventure that
You thought them out to be.
So sit down and write them down for sharing
With those that you wish to convey the thoughts, with which you
Explored into worlds unknown.
The garden in your back yard may become a mysterious jungle.
You never know what may lie in your imagination
Unless you decide to explore?

9 comments:

Dark Ravyn said...

Wow Bekah, u should make a book of your poems. You are soo good.

Imagination said...

Hey Ravyn,
Sorry I hope that you don't mind my shortening of your already short name.
Thanks I am glad that you liked it.
Hopefully you are not the only one who thinks so.

Imagination said...

Hello?!?!?!?!!

Dark Ravyn said...

lol, dont worry, the ppl will come and admire your amazing talent. especially if i hav anything to do with it.....oh, srry bek, havin evil thoughts here lol

Benjamin said...

lol dont worry!!!!!! u really do have a talent... u should expand on it! and its true to... makes it so much better lol..... ur talent and that make it AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagination said...

Glad yet again that you also like this one.

Imagination said...

Here is a poem that I wrote in 6th grade

If My Family Was

If my family was a house,
My mom would be the door, that welcomed you in ever time you came by to say hello,
My dad would be the windows that opened wide the wonders of the world,
My brother would be the funny couch that would make you laugh and make you realize that life is fun,
And my sister would be the sweet smells of yummy treats that bake there.
So if my family was a house it would be quite Enjoyable to live there.

That was just from memory so there will be some mistakes and I know that there are. But that is pretty much the poem. Well it is but just with a few mistakes.

This Is Hip. said...

nice

Imagination said...

Thanks.
My sis. couldn't understand it she thought that it was weird and then my mom just stated that it was artistic, or also know as artsy fartsy.....
weird I know...
Do not ask me why?!?
I am confused myself