Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Saturday, February 7, 2009

My new poll

Hey everyone, I know that it has been forever since I actually wrote or did anything on here, but I was hoping that I could get all of you to really quickly fill out what you think I should do, I find all of those things interesting, and its just so hard to choose, but I only have today and next school week to research for it.... and I was hoping to start today :)
I think that this will definitely be way more fun than a regular research paper, *for sure* but it is hard to decide and get started.... : If you have any other ideas of something that you think I would be interested in that isn't on that list. then let me know ASAP via commenting on here, if you can, or if you are my friend... email or facebook :)

2 comments:

Ladywillowgrey Ancalimon said...

I definitely like the Middle Ages. That is one of my favorite time periods. I also love Regency. Thanks for the poll!

Auberne` @-`---

Imagination said...

ur welcome.... whoa!! new pic... cool
it is hard for me to decide... right now the votes are only really between two although if it ended the way it is now I would end up doing medieval ages... but its between that and the Japanese Women Warriors :)
Stats.
medieval ages 1st
Japanese Women Warriors 2nd