Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Friday, February 13, 2009

Some New Poems..... Finally?!

Hi, again.... its been awhile since I actually put up some new writing in here, so here are a couple of poems that I wrote yesterday :)

The Song

I can't count the number of times that
My fingers have run over these keys,

I can't count the number of time that
My fingers have formed this melody...

Played with passion and feeling, it burns
Turning into something more. I can feel
Myself captivated By the Power, soaring through
The notes that my eyes have gazed over
Countless times, I can feel it...
I think, Something must be there...
A girl spinning around the room and
The piano shaking under my touch...

I think I can feel it, for a second
Its there, but then after a minute
Its gone... Vanishing along with the last note.

______________________________________________________
Alright well that was the first one... still needs more editing but its a rough
copy :)... now for the next poem
__________________________________________________

The Bird(s) of a Song...

A graceful but grave bird gently soars overhead,
Its flight is started low near the earth, but then it quickly
Shoots into the sky!
Then it lowers again, and rises up, up, up...

Another joins it and they dance together in the skies
Twirling and spinning playfully back and forth;
Then together they fly peacefully on the horizon
Lowering and raising their flight as the air currents
See fit.

All of the sudden the duck and weaving of their previous
Playfulness is left behind as the fight for survival, dodging the hunter's
Bullets!
Quiet returns, as they make it safely away from the mad-men and
Their flight continues, lower they fly and then higher
Whirling above the earth.
Once and for all their flight descends to
Gently land upon the water.
_____________________________________________________
Yet, again more editing needed... it seems like that will never
end... any way those are all the newest poems that I have, and in closing I'll leave behind a few quotes also made up yesterday :)
________________________________________________

"A song becomes more when it is played
As if it felt;
As if it were alive and you are the only
One who is there to help it breathe."

"We all want recognition for our words,
whether wisdom or folly;
but maybe we just have to not expect
anything for something to finally happen."

Bye for now & have a great weekend,
Imagination

3 comments:

Ladywillowgrey Ancalimon said...

Those are great!!! I really love the first one! Keep the good stuff comeing!!!!

Auberne` @-`---

Dark Ravyn said...

lol is the girl who is spinning around the room me? the first one is my favorite

Imagination said...

yeah the first one is the one that I wrote first, and was inspired first to write.... Duh.... anyways thanks! :)
and yes DARK Rayvn the girl spinning in the room is you :)