Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Friday, August 3, 2007

Pictures of Camping On The Oregon Coast






Ok Now Here Are Some Pictures Of The Camping Trip. You Will Even Get To See What A Yurt Looks Like.
The First Pic is of my mom and the Yurt is behind her. Sorry my mom constantly seems to be closing her eyes in pics it is her trade mark. She has even admitted to it.
The Second Pic is of my brother at the beach
The Third Pic. is of my cousin Isaac(or as I usually call him Ike) and me . He is buried in the sand. And by the way I was wet.
That water is freezing cold, but it is so much fun to go into.
The Fourth Pic. is of my two year old cousin Lily and me standing on a soft wood log (it was pretty high off the ground to)
And Lastly the 6th Pic is a Pic.-that I took, thank you thank you very much-of Lily. My Uncle Huba- Lily and Ike's dad- is the one with his back to the photo. And the last person that you see is my dad and yes, if this was your question he is eating.

7 comments:

Imagination said...

isn't Lily cute. When you ask her to smile for a pic. she usually does something else

Benjamin said...

WOW I'VE BEEN THERE!!!!!!!!!!! that place is awsome!!!!!! but i didnt think that log would still be over that little creek....

Dark Ravyn said...

thats awesome. i sooo want a camera lol. disneyland was fun but i like camping better....

Imagination said...

The fallen log was in a small secluded area that was like a secret place or so it seemed off of the main path, the little stream though it wasn't much was mostly an underground stream and you saw a little bit of it where it emerged from the ground.
Umpqua State Lighthouse Park- that was the name of the place where there was Yurts and Other fun things like a beach.

Leafy Teadragon said...

Very cool! I went on a trip down the coast, and stayed in the yurts. It was lots of fun!
-Random_smiles (aka Gen)-

Imagination said...

Hey Gen from Washington.
I start school tomorrow. Isn't that depressing.

Imagination said...

I am officially in school.