Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Sunday, November 4, 2007

PREPARE TO LAUGH

Here it is the news:
a secret project is under way and will arrive soon!!!!
Wait for it become addicted, watch for it!!!
It is coming soon.
It is a comic strip of Random proportions:
It is called

Random Thoughts From A Randomly Developed Mind

So really be prepared to laugh.
Get ready the cheesiness is coming soon.

The Random Thought Team From Random Comics Inc.,
#1 and #2

4 comments:

Benjamin said...

lol im ready, BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagination said...

I will as soon as I make it
I will try to make it weekly

Dark Ravyn said...

HAHA BEKAH, WE RULE =]

Imagination said...

we do rule. I am doing this through a hyperlink that I created in word.
I am doing computer class.