Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lets create a Christmas story

Ok peoples time to gather ideas for a Christmas story. We can either write it all together or we could gather ideas and I could just write it down. So I would give credit to everyone, no matter what way we decide to do it. Because we all would've written it. So let me know which way you think is better and put down some ideas. I think that this is going to be fun. I already got one approval, one person and you know who you are, said that it would be fun. So come on lets do it!!

I AM AIMING FOR AT LEAST 100 COMMENTS ON IDEAS PEOPLE COME ON LETS MOVE IT I AM RECRUITING SO WRITE DOWM AN
IDEA SO FAR THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS GIVEN ME IDEAS IS:
*AUBERNE' ANCALIMON
*I_AM_BEE
*
*






P.S. I WILL PUT YOUR NAME UP THERE WHEN YOU'VE WRITTEN A COMMENT THAT IS A STORY IDEA. It would be nice to get the ideas in before Christmas people so come on move it!!!

8 comments:

Imagination said...

yeah that is random.But hey it is an idea.
I would like to gather a bunch of ideas, and then put them together for a random smack down of a story.
I will definetly try to incorporate your idea maybe mixed up with whatever other ideas i get.
COME ON PEOPLE!!! PUT DOWN SOME IDEAS!!!!
IF I DON'T GET ENOUGH IT WON'T BE A GOOD STORY AND BY GOOD I MEAN REALLY RANDOM!!!
Randomness is fun so come on come up with a wacky random idea. We need them to make this the bestest rnadomest story ever.

Imagination said...

that sounds fun!! I don't do anything like that.
That is something that I could use in the story if you want. Not your names just the tea party part.....??

Imagination said...

I know so far you're the only one.
I will have some good ideas, but they'll come when I start writing are randomly awesome christmas story...
Come on Peoples more ideas!!!!

Benjamin said...

lol sorry, i cant come up w/ anything

Imagination said...

come up with something please.
It can be really random
As you have seen...

Imagination said...

so far this is looking out to be either a really short Christmas story or a co-author only story.
More ideas.
It is kinda like a ghost town around here besides you Auberne' and Ben.
Thanks for commenting!!

Leafy Teadragon said...

How about a deer named Zeveray (just kidding). A sleigh ride . . . snowy fields . . . milk . . . scarves . . . Santa . . . green and red flowers sprouting from a tree top . . . no idea. Just playing the random picture game. You could incorporate them as details.

Imagination said...

hey thank you!!! Yes now I have some one elses name to put up!! YAY!!!! Time to celebrate!!!!
i_am_bee!!!
Thank you, you are the second person to comment here with a story idea congrats!!!!