Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Tale Of The Chalky Gum From My Tattoo Gum Collecting Days

Ok.
When I was in PNG.
My 6th grade year I made a couple of new mk friends -because they were not there the year before.
Any wayz so with the one friend I will call her G. just cause.
So we started to collect those temporary tattoos, and they just happened to be from gum.
On the center-an enclosed space with many houses, it had a fence around it- there was a small store to buy a few groceries and they did have candy yes, for all of you candy lovers who were wondering, so we bought our supply of tattoo gum there. Funny thing was the gum was awful and it had the texture of chalk, you had to chew it for a very long time before it tasted like it was even gum. So my friend and I opened the gum up and took the tattoos from it because we were collecting them and threw the chalky gum into a zip lock bag.
One day at school we had the gum, and no we weren't chewing it in class, a couple of the guys in our class asked if they could have it and we said " sure you can have it, take it all!"

Why am I telling you this story? Because my mom got some candy corn from some one and I say that it tastes weird and has a funny texture and my mom said that it tastes good , but has a weird texture, but then I said it tastes like the tattoo gum from PNG. You've got to chew it for a very long time before it tastes like gum, and its rather chalky!!
Hope that you get some enjoyment out of my little tale.
And if it gets you laughing just think of
Chalky gum, that you have to chew for a very long time before it tastes like it is really gum.

Laugh on it is the best medicine.

5 comments:

Imagination said...

Thanks.
Have a great Veteran's Day!!

Dark Ravyn said...

heheh, your funny bekah =]

Imagination said...

thank you thank you

Leafy Teadragon said...

I remember this well. Good times:). I will always remember it! On several occasions I have laughed at this. Long live The Tattoo Club!! (Ha Ha Hee Hee)

Imagination said...

yep those were good times.
and the rain, I miss that too!!
and ones to laugh about.....