Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

**New News**

Hello Again Readers and Commenters who enter this strange domain,
I have some new news for you:
A long time ago my dad said that I could make a book of poetry once I had written enough.
Well, now I have and I am finally going to make one...
I am not sure what we will use, but what I remember him saying is blurb.
But editing will have to be done, and maybe some photography and illustrations as well; to make it less boring.
So it will be awhile, but I thought that I would tell all of you who said that I should make one.
That is my brief message, don't really have anything else to say except- write more later,
Imagination

P.S. Have a great summer!! Oh yeah and recently, yesterday in fact, I printed all the poetry from my blog....
52 pages.... :P There will be new ones too that most of you haven't read... I can't wait till its finished, even though it hasn't even been started yet. :)

5 comments:

Leafy Teadragon said...

WOW! 52 pgs...I could hardly write 20 poems over this past(yeah!) school year...I would love to see it when it's done :)

Imagination said...

ok!!!!!
Well it'll be awhile, but I will definetly try to let you see it...
I will announce when it is finally finished....
:)

Ladywillowgrey Ancalimon said...

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! A BOOK!!! A BOOK!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! CAN I BUY A COPY WHEN YOUR DONE? ^-^

Auberne' Ancalimon @-`---

Imagination said...

yes, you should be able to...
Although i am not sure what we are going to use...
I think that my dad said blurb...
umm...
if you go to blurb.com
you can browse different books that ppl have made and buy them.
So yes if we use blurb.. you will be able to buy one.
It will be awhile.. Haven't even started editing yet.
Glad that you are excited!

Ladywillowgrey Ancalimon said...

AWESOME!!!!!! ^-^

Aubenre' Ancamlimon @-`---