Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pictures Part 1

I just found some fun dragon pics the other day when, yes of course surprise I was looking for them. But I just wanted to share them with whoever checks this blog anytime soon.
________________________________________________________________________________________






_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do have some more though so looks like I'll have to do another post, which is no problemo. oh yeah and the last pic is a komodo dragon hatching!!

On the subject of copyright. I am not sure which of these, is or is not; nor do I know
who all the artists of them are, but just to be careful I give full credit to whoever/whomever did the art or took the picture.

4 comments:

Dark Ravyn said...

...now i is jealous lol....those should be on my blog!! =p

but just as a sidenote to you...be careful which pictures you put on your blog. try to usually use only free photos and wallpapers just in case the pics are copyrighted. if the are not try to always put the link of the web page included in the post. just to be careful =]

Imagination said...

thanks for the tip...
I will do that next time!
which who knows when that will be.
But thanks for the tip......
If it is coprighted, I will put the link to the website that I got it from, just to be careful

Ladywillowgrey Ancalimon said...

THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!!!! I LOVE 3 THE 4!!! THERE JUST TOTALLY COOOOOOOOL!!!!! ^-^

Auberne' Ancalimon @-`---

Imagination said...

glad that you like them...
I thought that they were pretty Awesome!!!