Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pictures Part 2

Ok so here are the rest. I really like the last one... It is a favorite, some would say.Well but in truth all of them are cool especially the first 2
_____________________________________________________________________________________





_____________________________________________________________________________________
Oh yes and please tell me which one you like the best!!!
I give credit to all the artists of the above artwork, whomever they may be. And Amy Brown since I know her name...

1 comment:

Ladywillowgrey Ancalimon said...

I love 3, 4 and 5! These are totaly sweet pictures!!!! lol

Auberne' Ancalimon @-`---