Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Reminiscence

Do you ever get caught up in the past?
From when you were a little kid...
And wish that you could go back, to the freedom, and laughter,
and playing games using your imagination and basically nothing more.
Of course not all times were fun, but the fun happy memories are the ones that you try to remember.
I have many times like that where I reminiscence back to the past, I sort of wish that I could go back.
But then again I still have so much future ahead of me, so much to look forward to.
I just wonder, what if you could go back, what would it be like?
But never matter, I should just look to the present, and future....
Still plenty ahead, I wonder what will happen tomorrow?

4 comments:

Ladywillowgrey Ancalimon said...

I feel like that a lot to. I had a happy childhood and often wish I could go back. SIGH! Oh well guess the future will have to do. ;)

Auberne' Ancalimon @-`---

Imagination said...

Another strange thing is sometimes when I feel like writing my head just goes blank and I can't think of anything to write.

Ladywillowgrey Ancalimon said...

I get that way to! I want to write but can't think of anything.

Auberne' Ancalimon @-`---

Leafy Teadragon said...

Hey, I finally got around to the 6 random things. It's 12 at night, so that's how random they are :)