Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Monday, May 5, 2008

Calling all poets!! And Those that are eloquent with speech, that love to Quote!!

"Calling all poets to the stage!!" Calling all poets.
I am starting a mini series of posts and I would love to have the readers of this blog submit poetry
for it . It can be something that you have written, or just a poem by someone that you really like.
I will have this so called "series" of posts once everyday, hopefully.
If you would like to I am also going to put a quote.
So if you would so wish to participate, I would be very glad and joyous.

Here is my explanation of what this post series is going to contain: a verse of prose or poetry, a quote of the day (by some dead person or you), and some scripture verses and something that I took from them.
I have been wanting to do this for a long time.
How do I do this submit thingy?
Well here's how:
If you (are a friend and) know my email, then you can submit it that way, with the subject being- verse, poetry/prose, and quote of the day for your blog-, or if you don't then you can submit it as a comment to this post( even if you do know my email you can still submit it as a comment to this post). I will give you credit of course, you can give your name if you want, or I will just use your username from your blog, if you are one to send me an email then please specify which you would prefer, and please if it is poetry or prose include a title-if you have one-.
Any questions just ask. :)
Thanks,
Looking forward to comments.

1 comment:

Imagination said...

come on people, where are you?