Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Friday, May 16, 2008

Tag! You're It

Hello!! I have been tagged by Auberne' Ancalimon
for 6 random things about me.
The Rules
Tagging Rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their
blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
OK then, lets get cracking!
1)I carry coupons in my wallet
2)I was born in a foreign country, Australia!!
3)I think that artificial sweeteners are one of the nastiest things
4)I put ketchup on my ketchup!!But don't whack me on the head, I am trying to cut back.
5)I have done cruel things to insects..ex: Pull limb from limb on a grasshopper.
6)The first 7 years of my life only one year was spent in the USA

Well I can't think of six people. I can only think of 3, so here they are:

Dark Ravyn

Gen aka iambeezits

Liset

That is it... :)

7 comments:

Imagination said...

I thought of another random thing.

i have been to lots of places, but I have never been to Mexico...

Ladywillowgrey Ancalimon said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! I agree with you, artificial sweeteners are awful! (That's just my opinion, if some one likes it I don't have a problem with it. Like my grandma uses Splenda or how ever you spell it). Cool Australia! I would love to go to New Zealand one day and see where they filmed LOTR! ;)

Imagination said...

yeah i think that they filmed it in two different parts of New Zealand.
The Shire was in one place and the rest was in another place.
Some Missionaries that were going to go there told us where LOTR was filmed the different places, but I've forgotten it now.
They came to our church on Awana/Youth Group night

Imagination said...

yeah I don't have a problem with other people using it either, but to me it just has the awfulest after taste

Ladywillowgrey Ancalimon said...

COOL! Yea now that I think about it your right, it was filmed in actually, a lot of places. I don't remember were but some where in NZ. lol I think one of the places was near Wellington. I think. And yea that’s my problem with fake sugar is the horrid after taste. XP

Auberne' Ancalimon @-`---

Imagination said...

yeah that name rings a bell that is what the guy said.
Wellington, I am pretty sure.

Imagination said...

I looked it up on Google, and here is what I found. I could've found more but I didn't want to search all day.
The line in between the text below, means that it is from two different places.
________________________________

But, the studio is in Wellington and virtually all inside scenes were shot there. Some apparently 'outside' scenes (such as Fangorn Forest and the Misty Mountains) were also done in the studio.
_________________________________

The Lord of the Rings was filmed over 274 days, using 350 purpose-built sets in more than 150 locations all over New Zealand (including 30 Department of Conservation sites).

In Queenstown, the site of heavy battle scenes in The Lord of the Rings, up to 1100 people were on set each day.