Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Book Of Worlds

There is a book in which you can look
That has all the worlds that could, can, or ever exist.
You may say,well where is this book?
The thing is that you have that book each and every one of you have
That book in which you can look
That has all the worlds that could, can, or ever exist.
Where well can I find this book then?
That is what you will most likely ask next.
Well since you have never ending questions I will just tell you this,
Look in the books you are reading now there is a world before your
Very eyes just waiting for you to discover it,
There is even one in your own backyard.
Where are these worlds is what your never ending questioning brain will
Ask?
Well they are definitely not in your brain,
Since that never seems to stop asking questions.
They are in your Imagination,
Imagination is the key to your worlds of many and unseen.
What do these worlds look like,
Well if you must know I can not give you the answers,
You must find the answers to those questions yourself,
Travel to your World of Worlds,
Travel to your Imagination,
That is the only place that you can create solace, that you can create peace,
That you can find those worlds.
This created peace is not a real comforting solace it is what you have
Imagined, what you dreamed up to be in your imagined world.
The true peace and solace you must know comes from God,
The Protector, Lover, And Creator of us and our real world.
You know this yourself even without me telling you,
But since this is a way to remind,
I have done it in reason, I have done it in thought.
There is no other explanation.
I must let you travel to your world now so I will leave you with this one
Last thought,
Why wait, go now, write it, draw it, do whatever you can to make it come
Alive.
You must do this I plead you.
Or else you will loose your world and never be able to travel back to it
Again.
Please, Imagination is the key to the worlds,
Travel to them so that they remain there and grow.
Do not let them die and diminish.
If you do not tend to them and garden them then they will not remain,
But in fact they will
Die and diminish.
Garden your Imagination,
Help it grow!

5 comments:

Dark Ravyn said...

wow......i am seriously in awe......Bekah, you are going to become of the world's most famous authors if u keep this up......which i dont doubt you will

Imagination said...

Hey thanks,
REally truly....
But I wonder what I will be when /i grow up?
Do you wonder Kylie? Or even know what you want to be?
Cause I get confused and I wonder...
What will I be??

Dark Ravyn said...

Same here...all the time =]

Imagination said...

Hey to those that have thought about this poem a lot and have thought very in depth about it this is what I meant by this poem: The Kids of this day don't have any imagination they just watch TV and play on the computer all of the time, and so they do not have the imagination, because they did not use it they did not write and draw to use it. So you should write and draw so that your imagination remains, because without it you are kinda well should I say bland.
Glory goes to God.
Soleo De Gloria...
Anyway I just thought I should let you all know who have read this poem.

Imagination said...

hey thanks!!!!
i hope that sometime I will be able to write a whole book, because my words can not usually be contained in few as you can see.
So that is why I am not very good at writing short stories when I write a story it always seems like it will end up being a book.
The reason I also say that is because I have never finished one of my stories.

I hope to though one day,
also when I write it is normally cause I feel like doing it so I just sit down and start writing....