Poetry, other writings ,pictures, and various other things that come upon me...

50,000 Shoes

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Sunday, September 9, 2007

I have drewn one like that before

ok so here is my short narrative about the clouds that looked like ones that I had drewn before:

{setting driving in the car down lower sac, coming from Lodi going to home}

We are driving, well actually we are not driving my mom is if I were driving it would have been a disaster, cause I do not really know how, plus we were in a manual car (or also know as stick). I am sitting next to her in the front passenger's seat {also know as shot gun}.

As my mom and I are driving along down lower sac on our way home the sun is setting and there are beautiful clouds in the sky.
Look mom , I say, I have drewn clouds like that before. In my sun set pics.
And then she made never ending fun of me and started doing a southern persons voice and saying I have drewn ones like that before.
It was pretty funny.
Bye gotta go it is time for church.......

5 comments:

Dark Ravyn said...

lol u are so crazy awesome Bekah.....if you move i will miss u 4ever and i will hunt u down and make u come back by smuggling u inside my backpack, dont think that I willn't.....

Anonymous said...

aaawww!!! that's soooo cool!! ur mom sounds like she must be pretty cool! I love sunsets!!! they are sooo gorgeous!! hey it'd be cool if you posted a pic of your sunset drawing! I'd looove to see it!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! Dude, I know what you mean! My mom will totally start making fun of me for stuff i say...then I laugh at myself too! You sooo need to post pics of those wicked awesome clouds(I can already tell they're wicked awesome. why? cuz I'm cool like that!). I would luv to see them! I have no art skills whatsoever, so I just 'oooo' and 'ahhhh' and others amazing works of art.

Mmmkay, I'm gunna stop blabberin now! hehe, see yah! =)

Benjamin said...

man u really need to put up the pictures of em lol! I WANT TO SEE EM NOW!!!!! NOW I TELL U!!!! srry about the outburst lol :p

Imagination said...

Hey everybody, I came back to rule over my domain..
Any way I just Decided to tell it cause I thought that it was kinda funny.
I will have to draw I pic. of a sunset and then post it here because at the moment I do not have any sunset pics. to share...
At least where I know where to find them in my room *ugh... and don't ask me to look, cause I have no clue... its kinda semmi organized room*.